Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well we did it again!

Yup, thats right we are pregnant.... again. Hopefully this time with a sticky baby!

When I woke up this AM and my temp had jumped .3 degrees Brett insisted that I test ASAP. Doing as any good wife would ;) I listened. At first I couldn't see the second line and for a split second was pretty bummed. Then the second line slowly started to appear. I played it off so well and said "I can't see anything" as I crawled back into bed. Brett took one look at the test and yelled " We did it!" and jumped on top of me while covering me in kisses. I responded with "good job babes" and gave him a high five. No lovely, romantic "we cried and held each other" story (that happened the first time) just a good old high five like he had just won a football game. I loved every second of it though.

We are both on cloud nine. It is such a great feeling! I will admit though that I am scared f'ing shitless. I am trying not to let the fear override the joy, but it is hard. Please stop and say a little prayer that this will be a sticky baby. :)

Here is the picture of the test (a little fuzzy but absolutely a positive) and my first belly shot haha yay for 4w1d belly shots :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu are so skinny I am jealous. Congrats and holy line! I couldn't be happier for you and your hubby. I told you that chart was hot.

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!! I followed your story on the Nest but I'm not over there very often anymore so I've been keeping up with your blog. H & H 9 months!!!!

Wifezzilla said...

congratulatons! and where did you get that awesome dress? ;)

Gossamer Wings said...

This is bmp84 from BOTB, I was hoping you told your whole story on your blog. I'm so happy for you! Congrats again! I can so see my DH doing the high fives...

CCassar said...

You are the most beautiful and amazing daughter and are going to be the worlds most loving and kind mommy!!! Thank you for always allowing me to be a part of everything, HERE'S TO STICKY BABY!!!! Grammy Loves you, mommy and daddy!!!!!!

Shanny said...

OMG Congratulations Rachi!!!!!
Lots of sticky dust going your way. Happy and healthy 9 Months!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

YAY! Congrats!! I found your blog on thenest!! H&H 9 months!!!