Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stubborn little guy... just like his daddy!

We had our target u/s today and we were expecting to get a good look at our little buddy but he was not having it. From what we could see everything looks great. According to the Dr. Chaz is measuring a bit big and she wouldn't be surprised if I went a bit earlier than March 16th. She was very surprised at how low he was hanging out but isn't concerned because my cervix seems to be long and closed up. We were able to get an ok face shot with the 3D but not what I was expecting. He was doing everything in his power to prevent us from getting a good look at his cute face.


^If you look closely you can somewhat make out his little face. I think is going to have my little nose but for sure Bretts lips and cheeks. Too cute!

We didn't get a picture but it was so cute in the middle of the u/s he flexed his arm and gave us a great look at his BIG MUSCLES!

Belly pictures!

^ 22 weeks

^24 weeks

3 comments:

CCassar said...

Have I told you lately that you are the most amazing beautiful daughter in the world? If not, here it is..... you are the most amazing, beautiful daughter in the world and I love you with all my heart. My life would not be the same without you in it.
Mom

sept said...

so cute rachi! any child of yours is going to be a knock-out. and if he's already flexing his muscles - watchout! :D

aLLie said...

you look awesome!!!