Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our little man is here! Surprise!


Chaz Christopher was born February 7, 2009 at 10:01AM, 5 weeks and 2 days early!

He is just a little guy at 4lbs 9oz and 17inches long.



Our little champ is still in the NICU but we are hoping not for much longer. He is maintaining his temp. perfectly and breathing on his own. The pedi would like to see him eat 30 cc's every 3 hours. He can usually take about 20 on his own and then tires out. Whatever is left of the 30 is then tube fed to him. As soon has he is able to take the full 30 on his own he should be good to come home.

Keep our little guy in your thoughts and prayers. We can't wait till he gets to come home with his mommy and daddy!

He truly is perfect in every way! Brett and I are both so in love it is unbelievable.

I will try to post a birth story soon and update with more info and pictures. Thanks for every ones support!

7 comments:

Danse said...

Congrats, Rachi! He's adorable. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

mojobaby said...

All of you are in our prayers. Congrats on such a handsome baby Rachi.

Mrs. Pink said...

Congrats Rachi! Your family will be in my thoughts.

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Congrats Rachi! He's so cute! I'm sending prayers that he gets to come home really soon.

Mrs.F said...

Congrats girly (from your fellow utahn)!!! So happy for you! Chaz will be in my prayers :)

CCassar said...

Hey, Its Granny!!!! I have to say, I LOVE YOU BARKER FAMILY!!!! LOTS, OF xoxoxoxoxoxo. I can't wait to go see my little "angel love" before he gets his yummy lunch!

Suzie Bishop said...

Yaa Im so happy for you. Im glad he made it here safely and I hope he can come home with you soon too. Cant wait to see more picture and hear the story.