Friday, May 8, 2009

Our baby is 3 months old!

As of yesterday that is.

He is officially a double digit baby weighing just over 10lbs. It's hard to believe he has come this far after being born a tiny 4lb9oz!

In just the last few weeks has rounded a total corner. He has discovered his hands and insists on putting them in his mouth every chance he gets and he will 'talk' your ear off if you let him.

Brett and I (as well as the rest of the family) get so much joy out of this tiny little person it is amazing. Just hearing his name puts the biggest smile on my face.

Here is my big boy yesterday. Yay for being 3 months old!
He looks like a little man! Haha.
These are from this morning when he woke up from his sleep over with Granny! Can you tell he likes his bumbo!?

4 comments:

Cate said...

Seriously, he is the cutest thing I have seen ALL.DAY!

Jen said...

Rachi,
He is seriously too cute! And such a big boy now!
-Jen aka jbyoung

Eve and Milo's Mom said...

He is so handsome and getting so big.

Check out my blog. I left you an award.

Hasenyager Clan said...

RACHEL FREAKING BARKER! I need more pictures of my baby!! Oh my gosh I have seen so many cute onezies that I am going to have to get him! haha