Thursday, September 4, 2008

::sigh of relief::

Our 12w3d week appointment was today and we have ten little finger, ten little toes and a nice strong heartbeat. Yay!



I promised Brett and mostly myself that after this appointment I would stop being such a worry wart and enjoy this pregnancy. I have yet to fully embrace this pregnancy and this sweet joy growing inside of me but today put alot of worries I had to rest.

The appointment:

Today was my first sono taken from the outside of my belly rather than internally. We didn't get a great view and could barely hear/see the heartbeat. Kathy (my wonderful Dr.) said that there was no way she was letting me leave with even a bit of doubt so we decided to do an internal. Sure enough there was a strong heartbeat of 161 bpm ::sigh of relief:: I must say we have a wiggly one... as well as stubborn (like his/her daddy) this baby didn't want us to see it for anything. We got some GREAT shots though.

The Dr. tried to guess the sex but she said it was a bit to early, I figured so. We will be finding out at our next appointment on October 2nd though, that is if the babe is being cooperative. Kathy did get a shot of what would be a great "money shot" if the sex was noticable. Brett has been studying the pic since we left and keeps saying "I think I see two testicles" haha..... wishful thinking at it's best.

Thank you for everyones support up until this point! I really need the encouraging word and vibes. :) Yay for Little B growing away.

8 comments:

L said...

I am so happy for you I hope you do take the time to enjoy it! Skeeeeeewwwwee

Carrie said...

yay!!

Gossamer Wings said...

::happy dance::

So happy that things are going well!

<3
bmp

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Yay for seeing the little one! I'm so happy that all is going well for you :)

Wishful Thinkin said...

I missed you blogging...glad you're back & all is going well!

Megan said...

Oh so cute! Yay little rachi! :)

PS you've been tagged. See my blog for details.

Jenna said...

So, I think your bebe's first words are going to be "Aunt Olive".

Just so you know.

Kelly said...

Yeah! So glad to hear all went well!