Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Belly picture time!

Here are some belly pics. I have gone from taking them every 4 weeks to every 2 because this boy is growing like crazy! I love it.

^ 18 weeks. Don't mind the creepy look on my face. I was mid-sentence when my mom snapped the picture.

Here I am at 20 weeks. You may not be able to tell but there is a big difference. If I get brave I may do a bare belly shot soon. Then you can REALLY tell the difference.

Tomorrow is our next appointment. I can't wait to see our little guy! :) Wish us luck.

3 comments:

♥ Lovfer♥ said...

Still looking fantastic! Can't wait to read about the appt :)

micah folsom photography said...

YAY! I'm excited you stalk my blog cuz now i get to stalk yours too! haha. you look so stinkin cute!

Kelly said...

You look absolutely gorgeous- what a beautiful belly!