Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a BOY!



I am a little late on this but Thursday October 2nd Brett and I found out we will be having a wonderful baby boy! Chaz Christopher is measuring right on time and looks great. At first he was being a bit shy and the Dr. thought he was a she but as soon as he heard that he opened his legs right up as if to say "no, no I am not a girl. LOOK!"


We are over the moon to have our very own little running back! Daddy doesn't refer to him as Chaz he is "my little man" instead, which I love. :) It makes it so real to know that I am growing my son inside of me rather than just an "it".


We have BIG plans for our little boy and can't wait till we get to meet him.


-------


Brett and I just celebrated our 1 year anniverary yesterday. I can't believe it has been a whole year already. I suprised him with a trip to Denver to see his Bucs play the Broncos. It was so much fun and I will be sure to update with more info and pictures tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

Congratulations on your BOY and wedding anniversary!

Mrs.Rotty said...

OH I FAIL. I CALLED VAG FOR YOU!! I'M STILL SUPPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy Moreno said...

Yay! Congrats on your baby BOY!

CCassar said...

YEAH FOR CHAZ CHRISTOPHER AND HIS AWESOME MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!
GRAMMY LOVES YOU ALL

L said...

I am so happy for you and I told you it was a boy :)