Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are still alive, I promise.


I have been a horrible blogger! :(

Just a little update....

Chaz been has home with mom, dad and Turbo for almost 3 weeks now! He is doing awesome!
He is eating like a champ and as of Tuesday he weighs 5lbs. Yay for our little chubber. I know I know, you are probably saying "5lbs? That isn't a chubber at all" but to us it is! haha

I think I have passed sleep deprived and am now onto zombie. He really isn't a horrible sleeper and usually only wakes up twice a night but it is the fact that I have a hard time going back to sleep once I lay him down again.

Turbo loooves his little brother. I do think that he is feeling a little neglected because he isn't getting our attention 24/7 anymore but he is adjusting well. He is so protective of him. The second that Chaz wakes up and cries Turbo runs to him, sits down and looks at me like "help him, now". It is sooo cute and I am glad he is doing so good with him. I will say that I was a bit worried at first because Turbo is such a big boy for just being a puppy but I am so proud of him. He is a great big brother!

All in all we are loving our little guy and can't get enough of him! Him and mom have a blast all day :) I really need to get better and snapping pictures of him because he is growing so fast and he always has picture perfect moments.


2 comments:

Suzie Bishop said...

its about time lady! I have been so worried. I have been checking for an up date like every day! He is super cute and im glad he is doing good now. Lets see more pics of the little man.

Brooke said...

Yay for an update! I'm so glad to hear you're both doing well. I have the same sleep problem lately. It blows. And definitely take tons of pics! Sounds like he inherited his mommy's photogenic side.