Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aunt Flow go to hell, you are not welcome here anymore!

My excitement for good old Aunt Flow to finally make her appearance lasted about a day or two. I am now onto day 9 and ready to jump off of a bridge at any moment.

Besides the obvious fact that being on your period just blows, you would think that I was 8 months pregnant and my favorite kitty just died or something. I am a complete emotional wreck!! I cried for absolutely nothing last night not once, not twice try about 10 times. I cried because I didn't know why I was crying, I cried when Brett asked me if I wanted a glass of cranberry juice, I looked at myself in the mirror and cried, I cried because I was sick of crying. I literally "cried a river", a river that ran right over Bretts shoulder and down his back. I have never felt a rush of crazy cry baby hormones like I did last night.

Today is a new day and so far a tear free day, but I am not going to guarantee that that statement will be true for the rest of the day. What I need is a nice warm beach and a cold beer.... hey a girl can dream cant she?

No comments: