Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I want to be 16 again!

It seems that every where I look there is another High School girl knocked up! How do they just happen to accidentally have sex during the (at max) 6 day fertile period and BAM they are pregnant? No if's and's or but's about it. No charting, no stressing, no peeing on expensive ass sticks just to tell you if you might be ovulating. NOTHING!!!

My frustration stems from the fact that I am totally clueless when it comes to knowing what is going on with my body, when in fact I want to know exactly what is going on during every second of every day (something 16 year olds don't give a shit about).

I was so excited when I got a temp drop yesterday in hopes that my temp would jump today and I could see that I am ovulating. Well my temp did jump this morning. Too bad it was the one day that I slept in, so of course Fertility Friend is going to disregard my temp jump. I only slept in 30 freaking minutes... the extra sleep was so not worth the stress of wondering if indeed I am ovulating or not. My only hope now is to watch and hope that my temps stay up. Otherwise it looks like this cycle goes into the garbage. I guess that it is a good thing that Brett and I decided this would be our practice cycle and not get to excited or disappointed.

Blah <--- that is the only way to describe how I am feeling today... just blah!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Pssst... Rachi... If you change your time to 25 minutes instead of 30, that circle will close. Just an FYI. I myself love the perfect chart. :-)

Unknown said...

Hang in there, girl. I know it seems impossible right now, but it WILL happen for you. Look at Sweetpea, Nerds, Bunnies, etc. So many examples of women who thought it wouldn't happen and BAM! Tons of babies!

Have a good day. :-)

Jenny (Brongemonger)

Unknown said...

I know how hard this is for all of us, it so draining and just long road, but i have to beleive we are all going to get there sooner than later.
Hang in there its a ll we can do for now.
BTW, i tagged you.